We have made it easier for you to make your shipment easier because your convenience is our priority; we primarily deliver your orders through the company's fleet but may seek assistance from a third party during peak times to ensure the timely shipping of your order. We allow you to choose the most convenient time for your delivery, on any day, on another day based on your geographical area, or during any week or month.
You can sign up to have your orders for the selected products delivered regularly (daily, weekly or monthly).
Orders should be requested at least four hours in advance for same-day delivery, taking into account our online store's cutoff time of 3:00 PM and working hours, because some goods may require more time for processing, with delivery taking a day or several days depending on the nature of the item.
Regarding urgent orders, don't hesitate to contact our customer service, and we will do our best to help you ensure your order is delivered within our standard time frames; we will update you should anything change by call, SMS, or e-mail.
We will request your signature on a copy of the invoice to confirm receipt of the goods. We will deliver the order to the registered address and consider the signature of anyone at the address to be a receipt of the order; if no one is available to receive your order at the registered address, we will contact you to arrange another delivery time. The company is only able to attempt delivery twice. The company is not liable for orders not delivered within 14 days of the second delivery attempt.
The delivery charge is KWD1.500 or more per order in Kuwait, and cash on delivery is not accepted; for international orders, you will be charged based on your geographical area.
We process and ship all orders 7 days a week, except for Fridays and Kuwait Public Holidays if necessary.
Orders placed after 3.00 PM will be processed the next day and delivered within 2 to 4 working days.
Important Delivery Information
- A signature is required upon receipt of the shipment.
- We insure all packages in transit from savannakwt.com to the delivery address against theft and incidental damage. Once the package has been signed, it is no longer guaranteed by us.
- Delivery times are to be used as a guide only, and resignation from the date of dispatch. We arenot responsible for delays caused by customs clearance processes or customers not responding.
- We reserve the right to add extra charges to the shipping delivery if your location is in a remote area.
- If you want to cancel or refund your order, please head to our return request form page and follow the steps to lodge a request.
- Please note that if your order has already been shipped and you want to cancel it, you will need to receive it first and then follow the return process.
- We can ship to most countries worldwide via Aramex or DHL Express promptly, depending on your location within the State of Kuwait and with the economy express (7 to 10 days) and Priority Express (3 to 5 days) after we get cleared payment.
- The cost of international shipping is calculated based on the total weight of the shipped items. The final shipping charges will be displayed at checkout for you to review and approve before you place your order.
- We ensure all shipments until they reach your delivery address. You/or your representative- sign for their receipt, which automatically transfers all responsibility for the package to you or your representative.
- Upon receiving any package, you should check that it has not been tampered with or opened before signing. If the box was opened or in poor condition, you have the right to inspect the box's contents and reconcile any differences to the invoice included within the package.
- Delivery times are to be used as a guide only, and resignation from the date of dispatch; we are not responsible for delays caused by customs clearance processes or customers not responding.
Please remember that customs fees may apply to your shipment in some countries, and the recipient, in this case, will bear these charges.
Approximate Delivery Time
Note: Days mentioned are working days, therefore excluding Saturdays and Sundays.
Rich In Information, Worthy of Note
1- Delivery times are estimates based on the smooth passage of your package through customs. We cannot predict or be held liable for customs procedures or delays in your country.
2- Use this text to share information about your store with your customers. Describe products, share announcemePlease remember that if you order an item made of exotic skins, we will need to prepare a CITES certificate to prove that your article complies with the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Flora and Fauna. This certificate can take up to 10 business days to issue and must accompany your shipment until it arrives at its destination. As a result, your delivery time will be extended for a more extended period.ts, or welcome customers to your store.
3- We are unable to redirect shipments once they have left our warehouse. As a result, please ensure that you, or someone authorized by you, are available at the address specified in your order shipping details.
4- You should not sign for the package, noting any discrepancies with our shipper, and inform us of this by contacting us will all the support provided.
5- We guarantee all shipments until they arrive at their destination. You -or your representative- sign for their receipt, transferring all responsibility for the package to you or your representative.
6- We cannot deliver to PO Boxes unless a customer representative is present to sign for the delivery and pay any duties or taxes. It is recommended that you provide us with your street address and phone number.
We are always here to be more fashion icons, any time where.