1. We can ship to most countries worldwide via Aramex or DHL Express promptly, depending on your location within the State of Kuwait and with the economy express (7 to 10 days) and Priority Express (3 to 5 days) after we get cleared payment.
2. The cost of international shipping is calculated based on the total weight of the shipped items. The final shipping charges will be displayed at checkout for you to review and approve before you place your order.
Please remember that customs fees may apply to your shipment in some countries, and the recipient, in this case, will bear these charges.
3. We ensure all shipments until they reach your delivery address, you/or your representative- sign for their receipt, which automatically transfers all responsibility for the package to you or your representative.
4. Upon receiving any package, you should check that it has not been tampered with or opened before signing. If the box was opened or in poor condition, you have the right to inspect the box's contents and reconcile any differences to the invoice included within the package.
5. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only, and resignation from the date of dispatch.
6. We are not responsible for any delays caused by customs clearance processes or customers not responding.
Approximate Delivery Time
Note: Days mentioned are working days, therefore excluding Saturdays and Sundays.
Rich In Information, Worthy of Note
1. Delivery times are estimates based on the smooth passage of your package through customs. We cannot predict or be held liable for customs procedures or delays in your country.
2. Please remember that if you order an item made of exotic skins, we will need to prepare a CITES certificate to prove that your article complies with the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Flora and Fauna. This certificate can take up to 10 business days to issue and must accompany your shipment until it arrives at its destination. As a result, your delivery time will be extended for a more extended period.
3. We are unable to redirect shipments once they have left our warehouse. As a result, please ensure that you, or someone authorized by you, are available at the address specified in your order shipping details.
4. You should not sign for the package, noting any discrepancies with our shipper, and inform us of this by contacting us will all the support provided.
5. We guarantee all shipments until they arrive at their destination. You -or your representative- sign for their receipt, transferring all responsibility for the package to you or your representative.
6. We cannot deliver to PO Boxes unless a customer representative is present to sign for the delivery and pay any duties or taxes. Please provide us with your full address with the street address and phone number.
7. Before signing for any package, please ensure it has not been tampered with or opened. If the box has been opened or is in poor condition, you have the right to inspect the contents and reconcile any discrepancies with the invoice included with the package. If there are discrepancies with our shipper, you should not sign for the package and notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org., with all evidence and your order number.
We are always here to be more fashion icons, any time where.